In the life of an HVAC system, changing components can be difficult because of discontinuity in data. Armstrong SMART Start-up facilitates change management through easy access to reliable pump data for faster support.
SMART Start-up ensures that an Armstrong Design Envelope certified technician like Maddock Industries completes a sequence of detailed equipment checks and connects the Design Envelope pump to Pump Manager.
SMART Start-up validates the design and selection of the Armstrong pumps during start-up
SMART Start-up ensures expert attention at start-up plus real-time performance data, alarms and alerts help identify and resolve issues.
SMART Start-up ensures expert sequencing of start-up protocols extends equipment life and gives you peace of mind.
Proper asset management is an important responsibility for Facility Managers. Pump Manager functions as a complete asset management solution, with real-time insights into flow and performance dashboard data to confirm savings.
- SMART Start-Up ensures that pumps and related equipment are optimized for site load conditions from the first day of operation
- Maximum operating efficiency from day one — savings of up to 30% of pumping energy
- Data insights inform actions that reduce performance drift
- Professional commissioning minimizes call-backs and requests for re-commissioning
- Confirms that the equipment is properly powered and ready for operation
- Ensures the connection to Pump Manager
- Latest firmware and software updates are installed
- The equipment is checked for leaks, noise, alarms and vibration
- Ensures proper bleeding of air
- Confirms link to the Building Automation System, if one exists at the time of start-up
- A comprehensive start-up report