LINK-SEAL® is a modular, elastomer sealing system that creates a permanent, hydrostatic seal for nearly any cylindrical object as it passes through a barrier.
LINK-SEAL modular seals are considered to be the premier method for permanently sealing pipes of any size passing through walls, floors and ceilings. In fact, any cylindrical object may be quickly, easily and permanently sealed against the entry of water, soil or backfill material.
Use Garlock’s convenient LINK-SEAL Calculator to view the number of links needed for your project.
Features & Benefits
- Install in up to 75% less time compared to lead-oakum joints, hand-fitted flashings, mastics, or casing boots.
- Rated at 20 psig (40ft of head), which exceeds the performance requirements of most applications.
- Designed for use as a permanent seal. Seal elements are specially compounded to resist aging and attack from ozone, sunlight, water, and a wide range of chemicals.
- Standard fasteners have a two-part zinc dichromate and proprietary corrosion inhibiting coating. Corrosion resistant 316 stainless steel available for maximum corrosion protection.
- NSF 61 and Factory Mutual Fire Approved materials available. Also carry a wide variety of approvals from various Federal agencies, associations, code groups, laboratories, and organizations.
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001 certified facility.
- 16 sizes, color-coded EPDM, Nitrile, and Silicone elastomers may be used with various hardware options to match performance characteristics with service conditions.