LINK-SEAL is a modular, elastomer sealing system that creates a permanent, hydrostatic seal for nearly any cylindrical object as it passes through a barrier.
LINK-SEAL modular seals are considered to be the premier method for permanently sealing pipes of any size passing through walls, floors and ceilings. In fact, any cylindrical object may be quickly, easily and permanently sealed against the entry of water, soil or backfill material.
Use Garlock’s convenient LINK-SEAL Calculator to view the number of links needed for your project.
- Locate the pipe type and size
- Verify that the outer diameter (OD) of your pipe the actual OD shown on the chart – if it does not, contact us via live chat below or call (773) 486-1000
- Determine the type of wall opening (model CS, WS or cast/core bit drilled)
- Determine Link-Seal modular seal model to be used
- To order Link-Seal modular seals:
- Find the Link-Seal seal size (from SIZE column)
- Find the Link-Seal modular seal model (C, S-316, L, LS-316, LS-S61, O, OS-316, T or FD/FS)
- Determine the number of links required per seal (from LINKS PER SEAL column)
- To order corresponding sleeves: find the model number from MODEL NUMBER column (length of sleeve and quantity are required)
Features & Benefits
- Install in up to 75% less time compared to lead-oakum joints, hand-fitted flashings, mastics, or casing boots
- Rated at 20 psig (40ft of head), which exceeds the performance requirements of most applications
- Designed for use as a permanent seal. Seal elements are specially compounded to resist aging and attack from ozone, sunlight, water, and a wide range of chemicals
- Standard fasteners have a two-part zinc dichromate and proprietary corrosion inhibiting coating. Corrosion resistant 316 stainless steel available for maximum corrosion protection
- NSF 61 and Factory Mutual Fire Approved materials available; also meets a wide variety of approvals from various federal agencies, associations, code groups, laboratories, and organizations
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001 certified facility
- 16 sizes, color-coded EPDM, Nitrile, and Silicone elastomers may be used with various hardware options to match performance characteristics with service conditions
Complimentary Products: Vibro Acoustics
Maddock Industries represents Vibro-Acoustics who is a North American leader in noise control, vibration isolation, and restraint system solutions. Vibro-Acoustics solutions include HVAC silencers, industrial silencers, curbs, plenums, enclosures and barriers, floating floors, and acoustic louvers.