Century-Line™ Pipe Penetration Sleeves are used to create circular sleeved holes in concrete poured barriers including walls, floors, ceilings, structural supports and tank footings. Molded from non-conductive, high-impact resistant HDPE, Century-Line™ sleeves are lightweight and easily installed by one construction worker. In the event of a field or engineering change, sleeves may be cut shorter at the job site using ordinary hand tools. Century-Line™ sleeves are easy to stock and far less expensive to ship than steel sleeves.
Features & Benefits
- 1/8 the weight of steel Resists water migration.
- Resists water migration.
- Adjusts to wall thickness.
- Nailer end caps position sleeve precisely in form.
- Tough high density polyethylene (HDPE) construction.
- Used for shotcrete wall applications.
- Nesting of sleeves.