Maddock Industries represents Flex-Weld who is a leader in the design and fabrication of expansion joints and pump connectors as well as special metal hose fabrication and pipe alignment guides.
Working across a variety of industries, Flex-Weld offers cost-effective, high-performance, fundamental custom components for industrial equipment and unique assembly challenges.
Let the hydronics experts at Maddock Industries determine if Flex-Weld products are right for your applications.
Expansion joints, also known as movement joints, are designed to absorb heat-induced expansion and contraction of construction materials, absorb vibration, and hold parts together.
Flex-Weld offers the following expansion joint models:
- 308/311 Series Expansion Joints: a wide variety of end configurations are available and pressure ratings range from vacuum to 600 PSI at room temperature
- 30MC Series Expansion Joints: single and multi-ply designs available; designed for low-pressure applications
- 3150 Expansion Joint: designed to meet applications that require pressure ratings up to 150 PSI in a compact length
- Externally Pressurized Expansion Joints: 150# and 300# pressure designs; maintenance-free and ready for direct encasement
- Rubber Expansion Joints: available in sphere type or wide-arch; single, twin or reducing configurations
Pump Connectors are designed to compensate for multi-plane axial, lateral and angular movement in non-torsional applications.
Pump connector features include:
- Maximum vibration absorption
- Advanced cycle life
- Soft spring rate
- Ease of installation and maximum safety
- Available in 100% stainless steel
Pipe Alignment Guides
Flex-Weld pipe guides are designed to ensure positive pipe alignment by restricting lateral pipe movement while allowing for movement along the axis of the pipe.
Pipe alignment guide features include:
- Constructed of carbon steel and coated for protection
- Spider-housing design ensures positive pipe alignment, protecting pipe, expansion devices, and mechanical equipment
- Bolted, split-housing construction designed for easy assembly
- Axial movement selection specific to application requirements
- Pre-insulated models match insulated system piping to reduce time and labor on the job
Special Metal Hose Fabrication
Flex-Weld hose assemblies are made to order with the following options: overall length, double braid for higher pressure needs and a variety of end fitting types including Groove or Weld ends. Contact us for a quote on custom sizing as required by your project.
- Braided hose assemblies are manufactured from 300 Series stainless steel annular corrugated metal hose surrounded with a 300 Series wire braid of high tensile stainless steel
- Heat pump and water hoses are available in steel, stainless, and aluminum Braided hose
Get a Quote Today
Contact a Maddock hydronics expert for information and pricing on expansion joints, pump connectors, pipe alignment guides, and special metal hose fabrication.