The Whalen Company is the pioneering manufacturer of HVAC vertical stack riser heat-exchanger fan coil units and water-source heat pumps for hotels, apartments and other multi-story buildings. Whalen systems are distinctive in concept, performance, reliability, and value.
Maddock Industries represents Whalen throughout Chicago, Illinois and Indiana. Maddock’s factory-trained experts can demonstrate how Whalen can protect your hydronics investment and save you money.
Fan Coil Air Conditioning Units
- Inteli-line Vertical Stack Fan Coil: designed to be stacked from floor to floor and utilize vertical supply and return risers in buildings such as hotels, apartments, condominiums, nursing homes and dormitories
- Innoline Riser Fan Coil: simple and compact, the completely assembled product offers both economy and top quality
- Innoline 50/50 Four Pipe System: with its unique ability to stage performance, the this unit is a game-changer
- Direct Drive Horizontal & Vertical: ranging from 300 CFM to 1,200 CFM, the horizontal and vertical fan coils are available in several configurations
- Belt Drive Horizontal & Vertical: belt drive fan coils range from 600 CFM, to 10,000 CFM and are designed to meet more demanding applications
- Vertical Console Units: deliver reliable performance and quiet operation while being easy to install
Water Source Heat Pumps
- Whisperline Water Source Heat Pump: designed with flexibility in mind, these units deliver quiet and efficient operation
- Whisperpack Water Source Heat Pump: packages the best of the water source heat pump and hydronic heating technology to maximize comfort
- Whispertherm Integrated Thermal Recovery Unit: brings together Whalen’s field-proven products with the means to deliver freshly conditioned outdoor air
- Closetline Packaged Water Source Heat Pump: its compact cabinet makes this unit the perfect solution for commercial retrofit or new construction
Maddock Industries is your source for all Whalen replacement parts – fan motors and chassis replacement programs are available.
Get a Quote Today
Contact a Maddock hydronics expert to see if Whalen equipment is right for your application and to get pricing.