Armstrong has released three new Design Envelope Permanent Magnet (DEPM) vertical inline (VIL) pumps with intelligent variable speed (IVS) control and horsepower capacity up to 50.
The new Armstrong DEPM IVS pumps are ultra-lightweight, compact and reduce pumping energy consumption by 35-65% compared to conventional integrated pumps and pumps with standalone drives. These DEPM IVS pumps even reduce pumping energy consumption by 20-60% compared to existing Armstrong Design Envelope pumps and are half the weight. Each DEPM IVS model is available in 3-phase 230V, 400V, 460V, and 575V.
Armstrong DEPM IVS Overview Video
Additional Benefits of DEPM VIL Pumps
- Smaller motor and controls size on 40% of hydraulic selections when compared to similar pumps from other vendors for lower pump and infrastructure costs
- Flow measurement accuracy (+/- 5%) is better than most flow meters
- 50% weight reduction and 50% embodied carbon reduction
- Simplified handling with single point lifting
- Meets Ultra Premium (ie5) Efficiency motor levels
- Connected Intelligence with performance data, reports and alerts to support Active Performance Management
- Sensorless and parallel sensorless control
- Standard 316 stainless steel impellers for more application versatility
- Available for outdoor operation
- 360 service and support from Maddock to ensure customers get the best possible performance and value at every phase in the lifecycle of the pump
Get a Quote Today
Contact a Maddock Armstrong product expert to learn more about IVS and Design Envelope pumps to see if they’re the right fit for your next project.