Does your hydronics manufacturer rep take the initiative to help you identify, source, install, and maintain pumps, boilers, valves, and other equipment?
Do they provide you with recommendations for how to maximize space, harness new technology, and increase profitability?
Or do they just bring donuts and take orders?
Hydronics Challenges Overcome
Maddock Industries understands how challenging it is to specify, install and maintain hydronics equipment used in commercial buildings and high rises. This is why the Maddock hydronics experts are committed to making it easier for you:
- Keeping up with what’s new in the market
- Selecting products that optimize heating and cooling
- Minimizing the space needed in the mechanical room
- Reducing cost in creative ways
- Ensuring products are available when needed for installation
- Stocking popular products and providing realistic delivery times
- Quickly resolving problems in the field
- Leveraging technology to monitor and control equipment remotely
- Ensuring maintenance is easy and profitable
In this era of supply chain disruption, Maddock Industries stocks the most popular hydronics equipment that we represent to help prevent construction delays:
- Armstrong: pumps, pump trim, circulators, accessories, and replacement parts
- RBI: boilers, water heaters and replacement parts
Your Hydronics Partner
Since 1971, mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) engineers have relied on Maddock’s hydronics expertise to identify the right equipment to optimize air and water temperature in large buildings. Contractors depend on Maddock to supply the high-quality hydronics equipment and experience needed to prevent problems, quickly resolve issues, and increase profitability. Building owners also appreciate Maddock’s ability to increase building heating and cooling efficiency, reduce maintenance costs, and improve air quality.